DIY Marshmallow Launcher
Are the kids going stir-crazy indoors? Get them moving and grooving with this DIY Marshmallow Launcher, a fun way to keep children of all ages entertained.
- Remove bottom of a Hefty® Ultimate™ Crack Resistant Cup and seal the raw edge with colorful tape.
- Cut a knotted balloon in half and anchor to the cup’s rim.
- Optional: tie ribbons to the balloon’s knot for a colorful finish.
- Fire away with mini marshmallows and watch them scatter!
- Make marshmallow blast-off clean-up a cinch with Hefty® Trash Bags.
Here’s a tip: Ready for another marshmallow game? Use Hefty® Ultimate™ Crack Resistant Cups to toss marshmallows back and forth. Try to catch and toss a large marshmallow for as long as you can before it touches the ground. Make sure to have extra marshmallows on hand in case anyone gets hungry.